1. The Calgary Police Commission (the CPC) is now chaired by Brian Thiessen, a lawyer with Osler Hoskin & Harcourt. Thiessen is regularly quoted in the media that he wants to clean up the culture of harassment, bullying and corruption within the Calgary Police Service. Yet his actions in private contradict all the self serving statements he makes in public and specifically to the media.
Thiessen is covering up corrupt and criminal acts committed by senior past and present serving members of the Calgary Police Service. Thiessen is also covering up, corrupt and criminal acts committed by past and present individuals and employees of the Calgary Police Commission. (much more to follow on Brian Thiessen)
2. Thiessens CPC is supposed to be the main watchdog that oversees the Calgary Police Service. They’re supposed to be the fail safe for the citizens of Calgary not for corrupt cops, they’re supposed to keep all the checks and balances in place, they’re supposed to protect you against any corrupt Calgary Police Chiefs or their members.
NOTE: Please also read the page titled PASS THE BUCK (more to follow)
3. When the CPC was under Chair Mike Shaikh, he allowed the rotten apples in the police service to get away with many corrupt and criminal acts. Mike Shaikh, was on the board of the CPC from 2005 to 2013 and was also the chair of the CPC commission from 2009 to 2013.
Mike Shaikh – Hypocrite: ” The Police Commission’s mandate is to provide independent civilian oversight and governance of the Calgary Police Service to ensure a safe community.”
4. Past Chief of police Rick Hanson was recently lauding his good friend Mike Shaikh (in the media) to be the next Senator from Alberta. I’m not surprised Hanson loves Shaikh.
5. Because in the November of 2010 and just one year in as the Chair, Shaikh renewed Hansons contract for a further 5 years. Then 3 years later, with less than one month left as the Chair of the CPC, Shaikh renewed Hansons contract again, for another 5 years.
6. After what you read on this site about the Calgary Police Commission, Shaikh, Hanson and other individuals, people might not want Shaikh to be a Senator at all.
7. What is published can be proven. And in due course all of the individuals will be held responsible and accountable for their actions by the appropriate courts and authorities.
Much more to follow: firstname.lastname@example.org