11th FEB 2019 CROWN PROSECUTOR JULIE SNOWDON: “Offences involving police corruption are very serious and must be treated as such,” the Edmonton prosecutor told Calgary Court of Queen’s Bench Justice Bryan Mahoney. “These are offences … against the rule of law.” conduct such as this “undermine the public confidence in the police.”. “The stability of society rests on the integrity of police officers,”.. “The Criminal Code places great power in the hands of the police.”… “Police corruption tends to be a newsworthy thing.”
FEBRUARY 2019 – BREAKING NEWS: The Professional Standards Section (PSS) of the Calgary Police Service, is refusing to follow the directions of the Office of the Interim Chief of Calgary Police Steve Barlow. Such directions it was given in the November of 2018. WHO’S IN CHARGE OF THE CALGARY POLICE SERVICE ?
NOVEMBER 2018 – INTERIM CHIEF BARLOWS ROAD MAP: Finally, after being seriously misled and seriously lied to, by the previous administrations of the Calgary Police Service (also view page titled pass the buck) a new road-map has now been put in place by the Office of the Interim Chief (Steve Barlow) regarding the investigating and taking of action on the serious concerns and allegations that are published on this site, and my other website(s) and those not yet published. Here is that new road-map from the Office of the Chief.
” Hello Mr. Kelly, Thank you for your patience while I looked into the appropriate avenues for you. I have learned that if you have a new complaint against an officer you are to contact PSS through their website. If you are not satisfied with a PSS investigation in the past, the Police Commission is your next step. If you are not satisfied with the service provided by the Police Commission then the next avenue would be to contact the Alberta Solicitor Generals Police Complaints Director. I have included the link that has the contact information. ”
PSS stands for the Professional Standards Section of the Calgary Police Service. As per the directions given to me, the PSS have been contacted via e-mail and phone, but have yet to get back to me. A new website page will be opened titled PSS. A new complaint also applies to past police officers that have left or retired from their respective forces, and others who are named (more to follow).
The difference between allegations and facts are proof. Because a lie will not fit a fact, it will only fit another lie made for that purpose, the life of a lie is just a question of time. And their time is all but up.
1. This website is authored by John Kelly. I am a former prison inmate of the Drumheller Federal prison in Alberta. I was sent to prison in the December of 2013 at the age of 57, after being wrongly convicted as a result of Calgary and RCMP police officers providing False Evidence Appearing Real. And whilst under oath some of those same officers giving perjured testimony. They along with others successfully conspired to have me put in prison by any means at their disposal.
2. My prison term began on Friday the 29th Day of November 2013 when I was given a sentence of two (2) years and six (6) months. After sentencing I was then transported to the Calgary Remand Center. I then arrived at Drumheller prison on the 10th Day of December 2013, and served two (2) years in Drumheller prison between the 10th of December 2013 and the 29th of May 2016. Once in prison they successfully conspired to keep me there, by interfering with my rights to parole, violations of my charter rights, and other means.
3. What will be published on this and my other websites is the truth. The criminal acts, and many abuses committed by the individuals that named and published on this site, will be the truth. Their own materials, own actions, own documents, own e-mails, own correspondences, and other electronic materials obtained via the many freedom of information requests, will also damn them.
4. Not only do all of the corrupt entities and individuals named on my websites, know that what’s already published and what’s to be published is the truth. So do my lawyer(s), their lawyers, and more importantly the heads of both the Calgary Police Service, the RCMP in Alberta and Ottawa, and Canada Service Corrections.
5. Their tactics are what can only be described as, criminal cover ups, which are fueled by their fears that any investigation into the matters published on my websites will result in class action lawsuits and multiple criminal charges being laid against their own.
” WE NEED THESE OLD BOYS CLUBS BUSTED UP ”
” The difference between an allegation and a fact, is proof ”
6. The information that will be contained on my website(s) is accurate and has been taken from official documents, police investigation files, audio and videotapes, F.O.I.P. requests, past and present police officers, minutes of board meetings, annual reports, auditors reports, financial statements, press releases, media investigation files, correspondences, court transcripts, examination transcripts, meetings and much more.
7. I would personally like to express my thanks to Calgary Police Chief Roger Chaffin (and others to be named later) for their valiant efforts in having assisted me by them being responsible for providing crucial information and evidence that would not normally have become available to me. (More on Chief Chaffin in the future).
8. The information and evidence provided, further proves that senior current and past members of the Calgary Police Service, the RCMP, Calgary Police Commission and others, engaged in many multiple corrupt and criminal acts. They conspired with others in furtherance of those acts, and in the process they committed perjury, obstructed justice, attempted murder and much more.
Much more to follow: firstname.lastname@example.org